For a printable version, please click here.
The Complete Sound Sleep Crib CushiTM or Cradle CushiTM consists of:
*4 food grade, sloped, foam inserts
*100% cotton canvas cover
*Combined 100% cotton sheet/mattress protector
This product is meant to provide a safe and peaceful sleeping environment for your
1. it gently contains child in the center of the cradle, crib, or toddler bed
2. the bed remains free and clear of all loose bedding
3. the sloped design allows for free airflow
4. when used, there is less risk of a child:
- being awakened or hurt by bumping into the hard surfaces of the bed
- suffering strain or injury from limbs extending through the slats and being
- waking unnecessarily from limbs extending or getting caught through the
**NO OTHER SHEET OR MATTRESS PROTECTOR SHOULD BE USED WITH THIS PRODUCT**
* The Sound Sleep Cradle CushiTM & Sound Sleep Crib CushiTM should only be used with standard sized mattresses:
Cradle = 36" x 18" Crib = 52 1/2" x 28"
* product MUST be used as directed and noted in the assembly instructions. failure to do so could result in injury to the child. please see instructions for proper assembly
* if a child starts to pull him/herself up to their knees, the crib s/b set at it's LOWEST level
* once a child learns to stand independently, product s/b removed or bed s/b transitioned to a toddler bed as he/she could use product to gain additional height and climb over crib rail - resulting in possible injury
* sheet is designed to be used specifically with provided inserts. bed should stay clear of all other devices, bedding, and soft toys.
***Please note, the canvas cover has been built with shrinkage added to the pattern and will need to be laundered in hot water before use. It will shrink and fit the foam inserts accordingly.
Also, there are no synthetic or wrinkle resistant finishes on these products. The canvas will be wrinkled when it is laundered. It can be ironed to lay flatter before adding inserts if you choose.
I hope this product helps your child sleep peacefully...sweet dreams...